Customer Experience Master Class in your organisation
Of course, Nienke can also provide this Master Class in-house for your organisation. Get your entire team on the same level of CX knowledge AND sharpen your focus by shaping your personal and organisational CX action plan.
IN JUST 2 DAYS YOU WILL
- Create a CX Roadmap with your colleagues
- All learn about CX and have the same context as your colleagues
- Learn the 6 CX competences and the CXPA framework
- Get ready for the CCXP Exam including tests (if you want)
- Look at global best practices in CX and various CX trends
- Be able to lead a CX conversation, not just follow it
- Make your personal CX Plan to drive business growth
- Broaden your skills and grow as a CX Leader
- Practice to apply CX directly to your day-to-day business
“Nienke gave my team and me so much energy and ideas in two days, that we immediately went to work on everything. The Masterclass is a good combination of broad strategic discussions and very practical tips that have made our team stronger, more effective and prouder!”
Head of Customer Experience and User Experience, ABN AMRO Commercial Banking
This course is designed to cover all aspects of CX. Using examples from real-world CX programs, you will learn about strategy, insights, measurement, design, organizational accountability, your role as a CX professional, and a thriving CX culture. Set against a continuously evolving landscape of trends, developments, challenges and changing consumer behavior you will experience the full breadth of what it means to be in CX today.
We tailor the context to your business situation and create assignments that really fit your challenges. We do that through a Zoom (video) chat or by phone. You share your challenges, the roles of the team members and together we tailor the program.
Plan your free consultation call
Please reach out and plan a half our free consultation with Nienke Bloem MBA CCXP, to see if this course is the perfect route to give customer experience management a boost in your organization.